Originally posted by: Briti1721
Hello
@bold: Cause I Missed You.
@italic: Which DP You See? Old AnuPre One (During Navu Track) or Latest One? Cause I Can See The Old One Only. :/
@bold- awww big hugs🤗
@italic- the new dp..I see ur New dp
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Briti1721
Hello
@bold: Cause I Missed You.
@italic: Which DP You See? Old AnuPre One (During Navu Track) or Latest One? Cause I Can See The Old One Only. :/
@bold- awww big hugs🤗
@italic- the new dp..I see ur New dp
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzcxWSiAqNQ/?igshid=1jnnsy7ny5bxb
Our Hot Munda...
I heard Moni... Your unsaid words😆
🤣
Now waiting for parica individual 3rd pic 😆
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
😵 ducks tick.
Roads tick
Blue sky tick
Waterfall tick
Backview tick
Food tick
Old buildings tick
Tram tick
Have these children heard of going live on insta and SHOWING their thopdas in all these beautiful places they go to 😡
Woh sab chodo I am worried about Parth now, I pray and hope he isn't into grids
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
😵 ducks tick.
Roads tick
Blue sky tick
Waterfall tick
Backview tick
Food tick
Old buildings tick
Tram tick
Have these children heard of going live on insta and SHOWING their thopdas in all these beautiful places they go to 😡
parth ke 2 milion kab ho rahe hai pata karo to tab aaye shayad live dono
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Woh sab chodo I am worried about Parth now, I pray and hope he isn't into grids
na jaye bus but fraaand sikha na de
🤣 that was best one