Oh, I don't know anything about that.
Anyways, last year SPA was late in October (for Kasauti).
When is it going to be this year, I wonder?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh, I don't know anything about that.
Anyways, last year SPA was late in October (for Kasauti).
When is it going to be this year, I wonder?
I dont think its SPA otherwise it would have a SPA song but its not there so i guess its something more of fun kind according to the name and categories anyways lets wait and watch waise bhi hume konsa milne wale hai and will watching mach so saanu ki farak penda hai!!!!😃😉
I think Mahi pointed out about the pm messages.
It happened to me also just now. I got notifications for 10 days old messages abhi. I didn't even know I had received these messages.
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
I think Mahi pointed out about the pm messages.
It happened to me also just now. I got notifications for 10 days old messages abhi. I didn't even know I had received these messages.
Still not getting notifs
Weird.
NZ may win this one. England just touched over the 300 mark 🤔
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
NZ may win this one. England just touched over the 300 mark 🤔
NZ winning is good for parosi des, right?
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
NZ winning is good for parosi des, right?
Ultaaa.
England winning will bump them off
No, no thats what i meant,
So Eng wins-Pak out
NZ wins- Pak in?
If any of you are Simone Singh fans, then her new show is coming on Colors.
Let us finish this chat thread today and move to the next one? 😆