Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Yeah.... First time it was used on PB.
I hope future we get PB their own bg music, song
Haan, reprise version of Kya pyaar karoge mujse...❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Yeah.... First time it was used on PB.
I hope future we get PB their own bg music, song
Haan, reprise version of Kya pyaar karoge mujse...❤️
Not fair! I hope Prerna asks him why he wants to marry her.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
hona toh Chahiye tha but i guess they dont want to show his endearing side now.😒
yaar samjh le. Its just lolipops in our kismet. Won't hurt much 🥺🤗Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Wait nahin ho raha ab. 😆
Pehle se main tujhpe marta thaOriginally posted by: SanyaEterna
Haan, reprise version of Kya pyaar karoge mujse...❤️
Kehne se darta tha, yeh dastaan
I'm nostalgic! 😭
I hope they compose a fresh, an exclusive song for PreRish.
I'm keeping my expectations low but umeed par toh duniya chalti hai. 🤗Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
yaar samjh le. Its just lolipops in our kismet. Won't hurt much 🥺🤗
itni buddhi ho jaye 🤣 i wonder if RB himself says Ap poochhegi nahi mujhse ki main apse kyun shaadi karna chahta hoon 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Not fair! I hope Prerna asks him why he wants to marry her.
Dil pe shukun ageye heading dekke
Online TRP Toppers: Mr. Bajaj's entry drama gets 'Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2' to top again!\
which doesnt hurt ears **Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Pehle se main tujhpe marta tha
Kehne se darta tha, yeh dastaan
I'm nostalgic! 😭
I hope they compose a fresh, an exclusive song for PreRish.
chalti hai kya? Chalti hogi pata nahi 🥺😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm keeping my expectations low but umeed par toh duniya chalti hai. 🤗
and some where saying Bajju is sidey. 🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
Dil pe shukun ageye heading dekke
Online TRP Toppers: Mr. Bajaj's entry drama gets 'Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2' to top again!\