SP changed the montage for good..🤢
I agree
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
SP changed the montage for good..🤢
I agree
Even it's gutter... Still you brought the fun in our AT..
So it's simple to love you more sweet16😳
Oh accha 😁🤗
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
WaddiMasoordaal😂
wadddiduckd😆
Ab boob ko boob na bolu to kya prem bolu 🤔
Arrey Ench daffa karo vus discussion ko ab😂
I wont say what I read 😒Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
wadddiduckd😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Ab boob ko boob na bolu to kya prem bolu 🤔
Stress relief balls 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I wont say what I read 😒
Wt the fu**?
maine kab aisa kaha maine kaha about the line u wrote saying good morning..kuch bhi likho dyan seOriginally posted by: Enchanteur
Ab boob ko boob na bolu to kya prem bolu 🤔
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Kuch bhi 😂
aare usne likha hai kya badhiya tarika hai samjhne ka
so she like this add pakka swiss me baithe baithe dekha hoga😆