Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Will be little bit late 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: GeetMeet

Nice update dear maan photo shoot went well and interview is going on at that time Geet enter he introduced her to all as his wife he praised her and he listened to her what ever she says it’s always right Geet and daddimaa is behind his success but Alisha is jealous and thinking about Geet as a lime lite gain 

Thnx for reading dear 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Part 56

Oh, so it was not deliberate rather an emergency that she could not come...I am just glad that Maan realizes that she would never miss such an important day of his for anything and if she is, then there must be a solid reason...I like the trust they have on each other in their relationship...

Loved how he understood that she was pretty shaken after witnessing the accident and tried to support her over the phone...lovely...she too was feeling guilty for not being there for him...

hahaha...absolutely loved the way when she came back in her mode and gave him confidence through her words even when she used colorful words for Maan...that was funny...

Was Alisha less that now Rajib is here??? I just hope his words don't affect her and she confides all this in Maan and doesn't let any misunderstanding creep up between them...

But I liked how she gave it back to that jerk...he must realize his position and not meddle with Maaneet...

Geet always support him so that was Maan's turn and he did too , without being near her 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 57

Oh, Poor Geet...got scared by that stupid guy's words...just hope this doesn't create any misunderstanding for Maaneet and she still keeps on trusting him, her love and their relationship :)

Her fear of seeing Maan losing his confidence and going back in his shell is her love and care for him...

Alisha?? I don't even know what makes her think so much and how easily is she able to judge Maaneet, Geet and their relation...this girl is the stupidest...

Loved how Maan did not shy away from giving credit to his family...Dadima and Geet...

So, Geet did come...of course, she would...she would never break her promise...

I am wondering when will Alisha come out of her delusional world...

Nice part

She so lost in Maan that not seeing maaneet real love or say ignoring all facts 

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Geet always support him so that was Maan's turn and he did too , without being near her 

True...It was now Maan's turn to stand for her as her support...

#MaaneetAlways

sahibasharma thumbnail

She so lost in Maan that not seeing maaneet real love or say ignoring all facts 

I am waiting for the day when she would be brutally brought out from her delusional world...

Keepdreaming thumbnail

I am waiting for the day when she would be brutally brought out from her delusional world...

Oops that will be fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... 

Hmm very soon 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

True...It was now Maan's turn to stand for her as her support...

#MaaneetAlways

And he will 😊😊😊

sahibasharma thumbnail

Oops that will be fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... 

Hmm very soon 

Hahaha...so much fun...πŸ˜†

Waiting for that day eagerly...

Keepdreaming thumbnail