
this looks soo good
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

this looks soo good
it's so cute!😍
that resistance, love and confusion..
a plethora of emotions!!
They rocked in it!
I want an AdiYa kiss!😭😭😭💔💔💔
My heart breaks when I realize that this couple didn't even get JUST ONE kiss??
why!!😭😭💔💔
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
I wish JenShad come back together in Beyhadh 2!!
Tellychakkar said Jenny isnt doing BH2😭🤣
But isn't TC known for fake news??😶
(Please.say YES!)
PROLOGUE Aditya and Zoya are childhood friends who didn't see each other in person until they met in their youth. They used to see each other...
17