Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lame....
Where is Virat!!???
He looks like such a wannabe with those 24/7 pouting lips and chapri hairstyle
I don't understand what is he trying to do here...
Originally posted by: hotchic2
I don't understand what is he trying to do here...
Destroy you with his smoldering intensity
This is Bollywood's current heart-throb? I fail to understand the appeal. His constipated expressions are a major turn-off.
So this is what people meant when they say “ he makes me want to 🥊 him”...
From that stupid hairstyle to that stupid lame ass expressions... 🥊
Constipated looks !
Feels sorry for sara for her taste of liking and is going gaga for him !
I prefer Virat over this guy.
Why does he keep giving the same expression all over again and again??🤔
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXJiZ5ljDt2/?igsh=MWM1eDVpazIwYzZqdQ==
...
9