Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved the part when she was walking on PK's photos.
Also when she sent the sweets and invitation. Pooja's humor and sass is unbeatable 🤣
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
I loved the part when she was walking on PK's photos.
Also when she sent the sweets and invitation. Pooja's humor and sass is unbeatable 🤣
Hatke🤣
After watching Shrenu's previous show , this show feels Oscar level. 😆
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
After watching Shrenu's previous show , this show feels Oscar level. 😆
Poori satisfaction milgayi after IB debacle. I will never complain.
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
After watching Shrenu's previous show , this show feels Oscar level. 😆
Absolutely 😆
Originally posted by: Sumita18
Absolutely 😆
She has acted so much in 50 episodes, that many actresses do not get to do in one year!
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
She has acted so much in 50 episodes, that many actresses do not get to do in one year!
Exactly
One thing i have learnt..first watch before reacting 😆
I am loving it ...no complain , I do not react on feedback anymore. bcs everyone has diff pov ..And i am watching mainly for shrenu ..