Originally posted by: rapaka70
that was the best part of today’s episode
True
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: rapaka70
that was the best part of today’s episode
True
Ruhaan knowing about sis will have a positive impact on Mishaan
Ruhaan knowing about sis will have a positive impact on Mishaan
Hope tomorrow's scene is real
I know all this nonsense is happening..but I’m not stressed because I’m almost 100 % sure it’s a mishaan ending,lol.there can’t be any other ending,, mishaan love each other and they’ve built so many dreams about their life together ..so they are the end game ..no doubt about it..😀
it should be realOriginally posted by: pranurosid
Hope tomorrow's scene is real
Originally posted by: Indira1211
I know all this nonsense is happening..but I’m not stressed because I’m almost 100 % sure it’s a mishaan ending,lol.there can’t be any other ending,, mishaan love each other and they’ve built so many dreams about their life together ..so they are the end game ..no doubt about it..😀
May be you are the only person who stick by your words of MisHaan being end game since beginning. Even some of us got frustrated and wanted them to remain single at times😆
it should be real
Yes..That's what I'm praying now😃
I think it will be Ruhaan has to find out about sis soonOriginally posted by: pranurosid
Yes..That's what I'm praying now😃
I think it will be Ruhaan has to find out about sis soon
yeah only he can make her understand
yes agreed and he will make a rational decisionOriginally posted by: pranurosid
yeah only he can make her understand