Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Female lead for Satte Pe Satta is not announced yet, is it?
Can Madhuri be a contender? (She has good comic timing).
They're looking good 👍🏼
Can hrs ego handle it?
Beautiful....they look so good ❤️
That’s a beautiful pic ❤️
Didn't they have a tiff after the box office result of koyla ?
Rakesh Roshan blamed MAdhuri Dikshit for its failure.....
Didn't they have a tiff after the box office result of koyla ?
Rakesh Roshan blamed MAdhuri Dikshit for its failure.....
Don’t know about that but once when Rakesh Roshan had come on KWK(don’t rem the season) he was asked about that one actor whom he really misses working with and he instantly said Madhuri.So I think they are all really fond of her.He may have been upset with her bcoz of Koyla’s failure but I think that must have been momentary.


Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0WtZKF1zy/?stkn=NXVwZ3dlanJsZjlp
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
780