wig main juOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
dandhi me tinka🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wig main juOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
dandhi me tinka🤣
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Omg you won’t believe what just happened.
Office Parth came to my desk and said there is left over lunch dork his meeting and did I want to come and share. I asked what is there and he said ROAST DUCK. And I was drinking green juice and I laughed so loud and suddenly that it spluttered all over his suit!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Aww poor him😂
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Shilpa is like sending people exoootic novels 😆
Naagin wale..😆
I didn't send any either
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Anu ya Pre kisi ek ko maar dhoo main mudke bhi nahi dekhungii show ko😆
#kill anu better option
#prejajforeverkindoflove😆
credit ducksOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
love story shuru gai
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Anu ya Pre kisi ek ko maar dhoo main mudke bhi nahi dekhungii show ko😆
Anu ko maar Do ..... Strong Pre will fully concentrate on one man 😆
Parth and Ducks..Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Omg you won’t believe what just happened.
Office Parth came to my desk and said there is left over lunch dork his meeting and did I want to come and share. I asked what is there and he said ROAST DUCK. And I was drinking green juice and I laughed so loud and suddenly that it spluttered all over his suit!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg.😂😂😂😂😂
Wht did he do then?? 😅
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
wig main ju
mai teri mera tu😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Omg you won’t believe what just happened.
Office Parth came to my desk and said there is left over lunch dork his meeting and did I want to come and share. I asked what is there and he said ROAST DUCK. And I was drinking green juice and I laughed so loud and suddenly that it spluttered all over his suit!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂
602