

^ I loved his slow rotation around her.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏


^ I loved his slow rotation around her.
he takes 7 rounds? Am i right or wrong?
🤣Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
my mom had the most epic thing to say BAJAJ YAKEEN HI NAHI KAREGA JOKE BOLKE UDA DEGA 🤣
Nope. Lekin woh lene ka time bhi aayega...Prerna ke saath. 😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
he takes 7 rounds? Am i right or wrong?
+ No ageing or natural deaths. 😆Originally posted by: najma123
I swear. No technological advancement, houses remain the same for decades, not even repainted sometimes. 😆
this what happens when you think of too much symbolisms. Haha thank you yes he will take them hand in handOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Nope. Lekin woh lene ka time bhi aayega...Prerna ke saath. 😆
Kasauti's online TRP
/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5100766/kasautis-online-trp-has-incresed-hugely
Offline TRPs are still under the shadow of the ongoing world cup. 😆
I don’t think anyone should celebrate too much until real trps come out for this weeks’ track, which will come next Thursday, that is the real test, and of course the real picture will also come out after the World Cup