Poll
Will Hrithik ever remarry and have a new wife and new kids?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hotchic2
I know I said HR should stay away from women for a while but Amen to what you said.
OMG I didn’t watch this movie but they look really natural and cute in this
...
I think she can, but it seems there has been no major movie announcements in quite a while. What do you think?
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
14