I m missing my crush matlab mendak..... kitne din hue baat karke 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I m missing my crush matlab mendak..... kitne din hue baat karke 😒
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
I m missing my crush matlab mendak..... kitne din hue baat karke 😒
Where is she? Not to be seen 😔
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Off day for everyone today. 😆 Mata also ghooming with bae I still think eri is with p. 😆
Obvious saath me hi honge honeymoon ke liye gaye hain... Oops did u say parica? 😲
🤣
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Where is she? Not to be seen 😔
Donno re Uski choti aayi toh pata karna padega
I was lucky for pulao n manhoos for biryani for last AT 😂😂
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
kaisa tha epi trp du kya😆
No TRP!!!
Ench was here in the morning, she don't want to come because of all heated show discussions😆
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Off day for everyone today. 😆 Mata also ghooming with bae I still think eri is with p. 😆
Other guy is off too? Then hopefully no shooting for them
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ench was here in the morning, she don't want to come because of all heated show discussions😆
That's why we need her here😆
Muzzu posted AnuPre ....
LMAO ...Bas karo saalon , Its getting Obvious now