already start sy tu hai serial mai i think after 🦎 this her ill also end 🤔Originally posted by: ShikhaRathore
i think mansi ka long term role hi hoga , tabi mansi ne serial accept kiya hoga,
But Cheapkali ka kya hoga ye nahi pta
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
already start sy tu hai serial mai i think after 🦎 this her ill also end 🤔Originally posted by: ShikhaRathore
i think mansi ka long term role hi hoga , tabi mansi ne serial accept kiya hoga,
But Cheapkali ka kya hoga ye nahi pta
or b boht kuch copy ho raha hai🤣That dialogue is copy from our forum🤣
can't say but I just want some peace in SH after this Pi-lava conspiracy track..... I hope they will wrap up the dhatura suspense track in upcoming weekOriginally posted by: ShikhaRathore
i think mansi ka long term role hi hoga , tabi mansi ne serial accept kiya hoga,
But Cheapkali ka kya hoga ye nahi pta
Originally posted by: Mysterious_manu
can't say but I just want some peace in SH after this Pi-lava conspiracy track..... I hope they will wrap up the dhatura suspense track in upcoming week
Ughh yes please ! It’s like the chaos has been going on since Sunny died. Even I feel like I can’t take a breath following this serial 😂
awesome janu❤️👏
🤣Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Ughh yes please ! It’s like the chaos has been going on since Sunny died. Even I feel like I can’t take a breath following this serial 😂
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
already start sy tu hai serial mai i think after 🦎 this her ill also end 🤔
Chocolate in your mouth 🍫🍬😆Her character need to end
there is no peace in DD, one after one amavasya ki raat , functions, murder .Originally posted by: Mysterious_manu
can't say but I just want some peace in SH after this Pi-lava conspiracy track..... I hope they will wrap up the dhatura suspense track in upcoming week
I just want a normal day . But i think there is only amavasya or purnima .
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
or b boht kuch copy ho raha hai🤣
Ha like anjaan meri jaan 🤣