Originally posted by: Wistfulness
He was least interested in her lecture. 🤣
I loved his one word reply to her. Maybe.
As expected. He's the last person who will be interested in lectures.
Mono syllable! 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
He was least interested in her lecture. 🤣
I loved his one word reply to her. Maybe.
As expected. He's the last person who will be interested in lectures.
Mono syllable! 😎
Originally posted by: X2DFQCAKAISEQD2L
2 mins scenes and people are losing their sanity (good way or bad way 😉) what will happen when their track will start in full fledged mode. Hayeee now cant wait more...I wish time could fly and I could see Bajaj & Prerna doing some office romance..(yaa office romance a fantasy of mine regarding them)
Oey hoey❤️
Hey girls how can I see the promo of Prerna confronting Bajaj
https://twitter.com/TrueKSG_FC/status/1144668396761411584/video/1Originally posted by: G7QWVWGASATJOKAD
Hey girls how can I see the promo of Prerna confronting Bajaj
Originally posted by: ORTGBKKDYM5ZDZ3B
Hey girls how can I see the promo of Prerna confronting Bajaj
You can only watch that on TV unfortunately
Will she lecture him post marriage as well? Poor guy!Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
As expected. He's the last person who will be interested in lectures.
Mono syllable! 😎
Yeh bhi online release nahin hua. It aired only on TV.Originally posted by: IQIG4KVLAYQQUKBH
Bass itna hi..😒
Bajaj ka band bajnewala hai .. prerna shadi ke badd sherni baning for sure