Yeh man it was just a 2 min scene though, right in the end, it is on hotstar or you can watch it on TV
Only on Star Plus and Hotstar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Yeh man it was just a 2 min scene though, right in the end, it is on hotstar or you can watch it on TV
Only on Star Plus and Hotstar

I liked this shot. ⭐️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Did she expect him to hand it over to her? 🤣
Joote dedo paise lelo 🤣
Lecture lelo papers dedo🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Phir idhar hi permanent job karegi🤣
Yeahhh! Shat pratishat
This pic shot by Eri ❤️, ksg's insta post

Aapka gussa mujhse jayaz nahin hai.Lol, I like how innocent he acted when she abused him, he was like I didn’t report him 😆 he is already trying to win points!🤪
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Aapka gussa mujhse jayaz nahin hai.
Hahaha might gif that
Yeh man it was just a 2 min scene though, right in the end, it is on hotstar or you can watch it on TV
2 mins scenes and people are losing their sanity (good way or bad way 😉) what will happen when their track will start in full fledged mode. Hayeee now cant wait more...I wish time could fly and I could see Bajaj & Prerna doing some office romance..(yaa office romance a fantasy of mine regarding them)
He was least interested in her lecture. 🤣
I loved his one word reply to her. Maybe.
That's our common fantasy.Originally posted by: FTRWZNACVYBENRLP
2 mins scenes and people are losing their sanity (good way or bad way 😉) what will happen when their track will start in full fledged mode. Hayeee now cant wait more...I wish time could fly and I could see Bajaj & Prerna doing some office romance..(yaa office romance a fantasy of mine regarding them)