I m in love with those gifs kalank
Still can't believe pre went to BM & expected bajju to give her property papers just like that🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I m in love with those gifs kalank
Still can't believe pre went to BM & expected bajju to give her property papers just like that🤣🤣
Seriously! 🤪Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
I m in love with those gifs kalank
Still can't believe pre went to BM & expected bajju to give her property papers just like that🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Seriously! 🤪
my sis said something about the acting and the scene, which i cannot say here🥺
What? 😳my sis said something about the acting and the scene, which i cannot say here🥺
don't worry nothing against mr bajaj lol
Okay! 😆don't worry nothing against mr bajaj lol
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
That's what she needs.
Life mein itni mahaanta nahi chahiye.😆
You can keep everyone happy only when you're happy.
Exactly!Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Life mein itni mahaanta nahi chahiye.😆
You can keep everyone happy only when you're happy.
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
I m in love with those gifs kalank
Still can't believe pre went to BM & expected bajju to give her property papers just like that🤣🤣
Ikr? I was like, "Beta aise deals nahi karte!"
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Ikr? I was like, "Beta aise deals nahi karte!"
This deal will prove to be Prerna's internship with practical life 🤣