Poll
Ranveer in Gully boy OR Shahid in Kabir Singh ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
voted for Shahid, Ranveer was terrific too, but Shahid is Shahid.

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Haven’t watched either...is it worth watching?
Kabir Singh is the best film of the year. Go watch
Originally posted by: U7GVIGP6SF4ECXIM
Srk in zero 😂😂😂
🥺
Both.....there should have been an option.
I preferred Salman in Bharat
I loved Shahid as Kabir, but I loved Ranveer as Murad a lot more.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karishma-tanna-gives-birth-to-baby-boy-on-guru-purnima-makes-announcement-with-husband-our-greatest_235634
Sonam Kapoor and Anand welcome their second baby boy https://www.instagram.com/p/DWecrbNiuQB/
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sonam-kapoor-announces-second-pregnancy-in-the-most-fashionable-way-possible_229348
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/vivian-dsena-welcomes-baby-boy-shares-joyful-news-with-fans_233179
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
4