Pant Rohit Dhoni Pandya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pant Rohit Dhoni Pandya
Exactly
I guess India has to play against SL n Bangladesh also
Originally posted by: Sumita18
Pant Rohit Dhoni Pandya
Yess!!! India ke 4 anmol ratan
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Yess!!! India ke 4 anmol ratan
Aaj Bharat ki laaj rakh lo
Both are unpredictable.
Ind Bang will be exciting. Shakib vs Pandya
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Both are unpredictable.
Ind Bang will be exciting. Shakib vs Pandya
157 in 98 balls
Chance Hain
Rohit dhoni can do
I m not watching :; (
Originally posted by: Sumita18
I m not watching :; (
I'll till Dhoni Pandya at crease
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I'll till Dhoni Pandya at crease
Pant shiould not waste balls
Still possible if they do not waste