Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya chal rahaa hai, any new news?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzTNSUbpiPO/?igshid=1w4nq8v0n2mdg
I am in love with this man 🤪
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzS9wD9BNMv/?igshid=1eatt8ddvo8xc
Ksg with fan
This ladka will make me mad 😉😳
Tu mera tu mera hero no 1 ❤️☺️
Oh gosh feeling this week end is the logest week end...so ksg bajju...cnt wait for tomorrow.
Guys..I really want to go meet Jahanpanah; should I try? My country aint that far from where he is filming.
https://www.instagram.com/p/By13U35hN7q/?igshid=llspkx9vg7kv
Log shanti se drink bhi nahi peene dete 😆🤣
try your luck dear 🤗Originally posted by: Stardust91
Guys..I really want to go meet Jahanpanah; should I try? My country aint that far from where he is filming.
Bina try kare mauka milega bhi nahi 😆