Originally posted by: SRKisLove
Somebody clear the doubt
Are Jai and Sonali in college? Or they graduated
Don’t know kabir once stopped jai from drinking
Saying underage I think 🤔🤔🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
Somebody clear the doubt
Are Jai and Sonali in college? Or they graduated
Don’t know kabir once stopped jai from drinking
Saying underage I think 🤔🤔🤔
Don’t know kabir once stopped jai from drinking
Saying underage I think 🤔🤔🤔
What is the age of drinking in Indore?
In Delhi it's 25 😩
Though I don't follow it 😈
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
My sympathies darling
Kids are nice nowadays, nahi?😆
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
What is the age of drinking in Indore?
In Delhi it's 25 😩
Though I don't follow it 😈
21.
Might've graduated cause none have mentioned college.
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
What is the age of drinking in Indore?
In Delhi it's 25 😩
Though I don't follow it 😈
I don’t know in TN itself 🤣
Kahaan indore
Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
Kids are nice nowadays, nahi?😆
Yeah 😭😭😭
Who follows drinking age limit anyways?
It's easy to get a fake age ID.😆
Yeah 😭😭😭
Was that sarcastic?
No I mean really it's easy now. Straight up and clear.
Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
Who follows drinking age limit anyways?
It's easy to get a fake age ID.😆
I don't even bother with that. 😆
Indore is in MP. And the legal drinking age there is 21.