Missed u 🤗
Aww...I missed you too!! 🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Missed u 🤗
Aww...I missed you too!! 🤗
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
hotstae not working in my country
Too bad
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Aww...I missed you too!! 🤗
We three missed u 🤗
Hw r u??
Did u watch yesterday’s episode??
I'm good, how are you?
Yup, I watched it. And I'm only here because of how much I liked Lavanya and Pishachini yesterday 😆
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
i really want
Yup🤣
offcurs 🤣 🤣 u knòw now Pi zayda smart ho jay gai like careful 1 tu kali jis ka dimag extra chal raha haiI think u r excited for his moh dikhai 🤣
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Nope it's not on dailymotion yet 😆
Yeah 😆
Sab so gy 🤔
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I'm good, how are you?
Yup, I watched it. And I'm only here because of how much I liked Lavanya and Pishachini yesterday 😆
I’m fine🤗
Really sam🤔🧐🧐😳