🤣 dont worry u ill get lots of adds 🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I don’t have link 😩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 dont worry u ill get lots of adds 🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I don’t have link 😩
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
🤣 dont worry u ill get lots of adds 🤣
I found it
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I found it
Please share the link
WU b denaOriginally posted by: Mevsta101
I found it
🤣
These stupid shergills who insult dri at every chance especially mahima doesnt deserve to be saved by her using kv ratna!
And yes lavazard is becoming unbearable with each episode.
Mukku if you are reading this..haath jodke kehti hoon please get rid of lava..why are you driving away people who actually want to watch the show?
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda
These stupid shergills who insult dri at every chance especially mahima doesnt deserve to be saved by her using kv ratna!
And yes lavazard is becoming unbearable with each episode.
Mukku if you are reading this..haath jodke kehti hoon please get rid of lava..why are you driving away people who actually want to watch the show?
Ohh no
Yeah
She is becoming unbearable now.
Her her face too.
Poor mansi
Noori 😭