no idea about that ho sakta🤣Noorie I feel like I've passed you in IPK forum
Ill be here afte fajar In Sha Allah
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
no idea about that ho sakta🤣Noorie I feel like I've passed you in IPK forum
Ill be here afte fajar In Sha Allah
mev batye gai 🤣 even i have no ideaWhich one was Karan and Arjun
Sk or SRK
I think I rmmbr that movie
SRK Kajol were my fave
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
mev batye gai 🤣 even i have no idea
Few more minutes to gooo
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
mev batye gai 🤣 even i have no idea
Arjun was srk I think and karan is sk 🤔
Hello everyone 🤗
11 more minutes to go
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
mev batye gai 🤣 even i have no idea
Googled it
Karan =SK
Arjun -= SRK
Mev u keep Karan I'm allergic to SK😆
So excited for today's episode!!☺️
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
So excited for today's episode!!☺️
...in 4 min will be available for us too
Hi, I am a new member here. Could u post the link where you watch the dhow on Dailymotion? Because I cannot find it!
Thanks 🙏❤️