Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
Ram Kapoor one obvio.!
Phir theek hai. Coz I didn't see it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
Ram Kapoor one obvio.!
Phir theek hai. Coz I didn't see it.
I mostly stay away from social media and jazz 😛🙈
So until and unless, I get the real thing, no news can be believed.
Pa is busy with his show, how will he manage to do season 4
You are right...!
IDK Voot released an update regarding the upcoming web series over it.
And they claimed it liplock? 😱
Itna drama hua tha after that episode. It was hyped everywhere.
Na baba na.. I wish to keep my sanity intact.
It was hyped coz its the first time ekta;s show had a 'liplock' scene i think😆 i feel kinda disgusted when watching any type of such scenes btw
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
You are right...!
IDK Voot released an update regarding the upcoming web series over it.
But I must say they are still gaining out of KYY. They keep putting up promos during the ad breaks across viacom18 channels. I still come across them.
Phir theek hai. Coz I didn't see it.
Neither did but I read that article!
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
You are right...!
IDK Voot released an update regarding the upcoming web series over it.
ikr he is busy with kzk right now. He also did KKHH with KZK( both r ekta) but it was a side character. idk how he will manage
But I must say they are still gaining out of KYY. They keep putting up promos during the ad breaks across viacom18 channels. I still come across them.
Really?
I didn't knew that!
It was hyped coz its the first time ekta;s show had a 'liplock' scene i think😆 i feel kinda disgusted when watching any type of such scenes btw
I guess that was it.
I hate scenes with no emotional attachment. Period.
You bring the emotion, I might as well sit through the scene. But I am out if there's none. Scene or not.
The Ram Kapoor one or the KYY one?
The Kyy one was proper scene😂
Yup. At times I come across KYY promos on Colors during ad breaks. And it's already re-running on Rishtey currently. A while back it did on MTv too.
So yup. They do. I haven't seen this much space given to a show that's completed years ago.
PROLOGUE Aditya and Zoya are childhood friends who didn't see each other in person until they met in their youth. They used to see each other...
17