Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
Well I couldn't hold it
KYY wasn't a web series! Season 1 & 2 were on TV!
Only season 3 was on web...
ohh it was in mtv and then shifted to voot right?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
Well I couldn't hold it
KYY wasn't a web series! Season 1 & 2 were on TV!
Only season 3 was on web...
ohh it was in mtv and then shifted to voot right?
ohh it was in mtv and then shifted to voot right?
Season 1 and 2 aired on TV in 2014 and 2015.
And on fan's demand season 3 came as a web series in 2018.
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
Season 1 and 2 aired on TV in 2014 and 2015.
And on fan's demand season 3 came as a web series in 2018.
i heard fans r waiting for season4 n trended on twitter
i heard fans r waiting for season4 n trended on twitter
Season 4 has been even confirmed due to their trending!😆
wow good for them!😆
ps- u reply very fast :P
Lucky fandom I call them!
P.S: I have been trained on the previous threads of this Heaven.😉
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
Lucky fandom I call them!
P.S: I have been trained on the previous threads of this Heaven.😉
Have never talked to someone who is a fast reply-er as me!😆
Have never talked to someone who is a fast reply-er as me!😆
Well there is always a first time!
even i thought they kissed but i realized in a glance that was kiss in the cheek🤣💔 what our delusional minds want😆
Check this article--https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi//photostory/27287612.cms?picid=49325361 ITV shows got liplock scenes🤣
😂😂😂 I don’t blame people this time it definitely looked like that even their lips in the scene 😂
Oh wow I didn’t realise that there was 😂😂 I wonder why we don’t see any now?
even i thought they kissed but i realized in a glance that was kiss in the cheek🤣💔 what our delusional minds want😆
Check this article--https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi//photostory/27287612.cms?picid=49325361 ITV shows got liplock scenes🤣
It's an insult to call them liplocks!
PROLOGUE Aditya and Zoya are childhood friends who didn't see each other in person until they met in their youth. They used to see each other...
17