@Shruti .. Keep one reserve on First page in AT for sharing the link of Prerish os/ss/ff of all members... cos already we have so many stories.. so there should a index of prerish stories in AT
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
@Shruti .. Keep one reserve on First page in AT for sharing the link of Prerish os/ss/ff of all members... cos already we have so many stories.. so there should a index of prerish stories in AT
eww noooo 🤢Originally posted by: opsora2090
I want dhadaak song as intro song of Prerish
I would love if they can compose a tune for the both of them, that would be sweet, out of all the characters Mr Bajaj is the only one who has a brand new tune, otherwise all other background music is a rip off from season 1
so true .. i feel they will for prerish also ..
agreedOriginally posted by: opsora2090
@Shruti .. Keep one reserve on First page in AT for sharing the link of Prerish os/ss/ff of all members... cos already we have so many stories.. so there should a index of prerish stories in AT
Even I'm irritated now. 😡I have been waiting for that promo for so long but stupid star plus is not uploading it, am I the only one who is frustrated about that?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Even I'm irritated now. 😡
Tell me about it! Anyway I am gonna sleep! I bet it will come once I sleep lol!
I've thought of such a post.Originally posted by: opsora2090
@Shruti .. Keep one reserve on First page in AT for sharing the link of Prerish os/ss/ff of all members... cos already we have so many stories.. so there should a index of prerish stories in AT
I hope it does. 😆Tell me about it! Anyway I am gonna sleep! I bet it will come once I sleep lol!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I hope it does. 😆
lol Chalo let’s see😆, GN