Haha.... Tum to mujhse bhi zyada excited ho 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Haha.... Tum to mujhse bhi zyada excited ho 🤣
That's good. 7 is also good. You are happy that's what matters. 😃
Oh! I thought you are a good spy. 😆
Haha! I'm but I can't really spy on them if they're offline na😆. Hashtag is only real in virtual world😆
I am .missing the whole ltg together😭
Haha.... Tum to mujhse bhi zyada excited ho 🤣
Haha! Yes. I am. Shouldn't I?😒
That's good. 7 is also good. You are happy that's what matters. 😃
Yep! Happiness is what matters the most.😃
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I am .missing the whole ltg together😭
Aww🤗
They are bit busy these days Chaaru. I'm sure they'll be here soon🤗
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Haha! I'm but I can't really spy on them if they're offline na😆. Hashtag is only real in virtual world😆
Anything can happen. Technology has been very advanced lately.
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Aww🤗
They are bit busy these days Chaaru. I'm sure they'll be here soon🤗
Yaaa......
I want to have fun like the earlier days
Are of course. 😆
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9