Originally posted by: chaaru26
What is she motivating you about di
Haha.... To make 200 posts in a single day 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chaaru26
What is she motivating you about di
Haha.... To make 200 posts in a single day 😆
Hmm 216 posts......
It would reduce if everyone comes here
Abhi bahut hain 😆
Octo is on Cloud nine today. Don't listen to her 😆
Not about everyone😆. They informed me toh I know. 😆
Why would I be on cloud nine?😆
216 isn't a lot. 😆
I don't know. 😆😆
Thats what I said... it will reduce fast if everyone gets here
Oh! I thought you are a good spy. 😆
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9