Originally posted by: R6CZIM4CNQOXNZ4K
Kolkata...I m bengali....u from south somewhere right?
No. Why do you think I'm from south?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: R6CZIM4CNQOXNZ4K
Kolkata...I m bengali....u from south somewhere right?
No. Why do you think I'm from south?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Does it differ from your standardised Tamils in Tamil Nadu?
Ppl speaks Tamil in diff accents were specific to diff region.
😆Noumi in south🤪she's a lot faraway from us all😒Originally posted by: GESFDKXEDL7UZ2FM
Kolkata...I m bengali....u from south somewhere right?
XYXXXXXYXYXYXX😎Originally posted by: TYDW74PN7SNYLFEF
What are u people talking about here?
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
😆Noumi in south🤪she's a lot faraway from us all😒
Oh right yeah I'm way South than you Ima
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
No. Why do you think I'm from south?
Ur name is Yodha..something right? Usually south Indians have big names... atleast the friends I have in office do...😋
Where u from?
Good morning everyone...😃
🤣🤣Originally posted by: YXFJRG3HGCP7VMLY
Ur name is Yodha..something right? Usually south Indians have big names... atleast the friends I have in office do...😋
Where u from?
So, when I traveled to Myanmar the guys there are still very traditional and still wear something similar to your lunghi even going to shopping center. Did I spell that correctly? Lunghi?
😲 I thought I told you before Urmi ji.Originally posted by: 2QSPU454HAY32I7J
Ur name is Yodha..something right? Usually south Indians have big names... atleast the friends I have in office do...😋
Where u from?