Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

IMO, Toral  shouldn't have quit Mere Sai and come to this show.. 

Mere Sai is going strong and is on air.. while this show got shut down.. due to stiff TRP Competition from Star Plus, Zee Tv, etc

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

IMO, Toral  shouldn't have quit Mere Sai and come to this show.. 

Mere Sai is going strong and is on air.. while this show got shut down.. due to stiff TRP Competition from Star Plus, Zee Tv, etc

Agree about Toral. But I don’t think Udaan got shut because of competition. Viewers just didn’t like the post leap track

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wow!! After just a long and fantastic run, it finally is over. I have some of my best memories on this forum and SuKor were amazing. Most difficult jodi to ship so far but it was so much fun. 

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Has the final episode aired?

Edited by BeeSandy - 4 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Has the final episode aired?

No, I think it'll end on Friday.

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's finally over.

RV was burned alive. Chakor left for Azaadganj leaving Anjor in her sasural.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

It's finally over.

Thanks Mai.

Just watched after February 13th today on Jio TV...

I was happy as none of the actors emoted, acted they just mouthed the dialogues absolutely no life.  but I have to say when they showed Spandan, Mai Baap I had tears in my eyes.... but when they showed VJ and Toral scenes something just cringed me... I should have switched off.  

Meera...the soul who gave her life, her time for three long years without a break not even a glimpse of her. I may sound stupid but I realised this is what is tinsel world is.

MeeJay, Vidhi Paras, BhuKa, KN ran the show for years together while the new team closed downed the shutters in just few months.

I should have not seen the last episode, Galti galti bahut galti kiyaaa. 

What a show downed it shutters so pathetically.

😭

BeeSandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

It's finally over.

Meaningless...

BeeSandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Thanks Mai.

Just watched after February 13th today on Jio TV...

I was happy as none of the actors emoted, acted they just mouthed the dialogues absolutely no life.  but I have to say when they showed Spandan, Mai Baap I had tears in my eyes.... but when they showed VJ and Toral scenes something just cringed me... I should have switched off.  

Meera...the soul who gave her life, her time for three long years without a break not even a glimpse of her. I may sound stupid but I realised this is what is tinsel world is.

MeeJay, Vidhi Paras, BhuKa, KN ran the show for years together while the new team closed downed the shutters in just few months.

I should have not seen the last episode, Galti galti bahut galti kiyaaa. 

What a show downed it shutters so pathetically.

😭

I really appreciate your guts for watching the episode Sumi. Thanks for sharing the details. I'm glad i didn't watch it. I was introduced to this show when it went on air about 5 years ago, although i became a fan only during the grown up story. And every now & then it still pricks. 

VJ Toral scenes... I'm guessing it's Suraj & their "Chakor" scenes. 

Not a glimpse of Meera in the last episode is pathetic indeed. But that's what happens when you get replaced. This is why I didn't want Meera replaced. They replaced her everywhere, even in photos... it makes sense but it's not fair. It's as if she wasn't even in the show. But my solace is not many viewers watched the show post Meera & I hope not many have watched the last episode either. Audience loved her as grownup Chakor for 3 years & nobody can take that away from her. 

Edited by BeeSandy - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

I really appreciate your guts for watching the episode Sumi. Thanks for sharing the details. I'm glad i didn't watch it. I was introduced to this show when it went on air about 5 years ago, although i became a fan only during the grown up story. And every now & then it still pricks. 

VJ Toral scenes... I'm guessing it's Suraj & their "Chakor" scenes. Perfectly put.

Not a glimpse of Meera in the last episode is pathetic indeed. But that's what happens when you get replaced. This is why I didn't want Meera replaced. They replaced her everywhere, even in photos...it makes sense but it's not fair. It's as if she wasn't even in the show.Yes this what irritated me to the core.

But my solace is not many old viewers watched the show post Meera & I hope not many have watched the last episode either. Audience loved her as grownup Chakor for 3 years & nobody can take that away from her. 

i have detached completely Sandy. I have not seen or followed any insta or updates but  after reading Mai's thought to ffd and watch on Jio being the last one. but I accept I did the mistake as the moment they showed Suraj suddenly i teared terribly.. and when I realised Meera not in any frame i could not take it on...

YES CHAKOR IS ONLY MEERA AND MEEJAY IS ONLY UDAAN