I also love Anu's boots ! Sexy !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I also love Anu's boots ! Sexy !
onscreen hai 😆 this track is independent pre
pre ko kisi ki jarurat nahi hai
anu #bandbajyobajju bus
They look so married #noshipping😆
I hope you like this AT title
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
These words making me so excited but I have 0 trust on these people pakka dream hoga
Dearest Abhiya, take a break for like 2 hours from your bubble bursting duty, please😆
Originally posted by: priya185
I hope you like this AT title
I do❤️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
These words making me so excited but I have 0 trust on these people pakka dream hoga
With abhiya here, keep expectations as low as possible, must be dream
Anu hating pre jaap will go on for sometime for drama 😆
They will not make him understand her sacrifice in one stroke 🤪
Originally posted by: ifmember
Hello hello, congrats girls🥳
New pics are 😍,Pre looks gorgeous..😍
Anurag's new look is hot and trendy..!! 😎
CV, I think that's parica only , as RS said pre is wearing that sling bag which is more eri ish😆
Parica only. Coz bts me to confrontation ho raha tha. Pic me kitni sweetly khade hain
Originally posted by: priya185
I hope you like this AT title
It's beautiful, suits AnuPre♥️
Originally posted by: ifmember
With abhiya here, keep expectations as low as possible, must be dream
Anu hating pre jaap will go on for sometime for drama 😆
They will not make him understand her sacrifice in one stroke 🤪
I am disowning both you and Abhiya from my delusional team and recruiting Hope😆