But did I ask ur name Noumi???😲Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
You can call me Nuomi only kiddo 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But did I ask ur name Noumi???😲Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
You can call me Nuomi only kiddo 🤣
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
But did I ask ur name Noumi???😲
🤣I was just kidding!!
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
It's not working in PC
It does not? So, you can login with your tender coconut account from your phone now Ima?
Ohhhooooo😕 😕Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
🤣I was just kidding!!
Yup,I don't know how ,but it became possible two days ago😎God knows what was the actual problem😕Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
It does not? So, you can login with your tender coconut account from your phone now Ima?
🤣 I was just pulling your leg Ima.Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Ohhhooooo😕 😕
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Yup,I don't know how ,but it became possible two days ago😎God knows what was the actual problem😕
Now you started wearing sunnies too 😕
Does that mean I should get angry??🤓Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
🤣 I was just pulling your leg Ima.
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Does that mean I should get angry??🤓
Pulling your leg matlab I am just kidding with you 😆
😎 😎Can't I???Isn't it looking nice on me??☺️Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Now you started wearing sunnies too 😕