Hey! Avoid the mention of the main forum and other threads/fandoms. We might get into trouble. 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey! Avoid the mention of the main forum and other threads/fandoms. We might get into trouble. 😊
It was a short segment. Nothing special.Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar
Dikhaya kya ?
Nothing new. They showed the same pics we saw yesterday.Originally posted by: saps.156
oh ok, so anybody has any new pics or something yet from it?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Nothing new. They showed the same pics we saw yesterday.
😭 I thought we might get more PreRIsh pics. My preference for today was blue shade.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
If only we could fast forward the whole mess. 😆
Exactly...
We might get today's shoot pics tonight. I'm hopeful.Originally posted by: saps.156
😭 I thought we might get more PreRIsh pics. My preference for today was blue shade.
kal bhi raat mein hi to mila thaOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
We might get today's shoot pics tonight. I'm hopeful.
10 sec scene k liye kaun uthe 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It was a short segment. Nothing special.
😭
BTW aaj bajaj aaya episode mein