Mevvvvvv 🤗
Finally u came to IF
We were waiting for u .
Did u get my owls which i send to wake u up🤣
Januuuuuu🤗
I woke up twice before and had a peak 😂
Nope sorry they didn’t come through their probably still travelling 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mevvvvvv 🤗
Finally u came to IF
We were waiting for u .
Did u get my owls which i send to wake u up🤣
Januuuuuu🤗
I woke up twice before and had a peak 😂
Nope sorry they didn’t come through their probably still travelling 🤣🤣
Ye 3 Baar kyu what boli🤣🤣
Now will we get rakChini
How does that work 🤣
Does p heartbreak take away the powers 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Januuuuuu🤗
I woke up twice before and had a peak 😂
Nope sorry they didn’t come through their probably still travelling 🤣🤣
🤗
Really silly them got lost🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Sajaan have barely had their time together and now their gonna separate 😩😩😩🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Maybe mukks didn’t like their fan base 😬
That I don’t know
For pi he is not anjaan.
He is rakshit 🤣🤣
Mev just think abt pi how she will feel after knowing the truth of her anjaan.
Now will we get rakChini
Wait a second while I puke
🤢🗑🤢🗑🤢
No thank you 🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻