But Rakshit hv powers na
He can help them getting KV ratna back
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But Rakshit hv powers na
He can help them getting KV ratna back
Ohh yeah he is still anjaan 🤣Sajaan over not anjaan 🤣
Jannuuuuu🤗
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Anjaan truth out infront of pi
What
Whattttt
Whatttttttt
What’s going to happen to my sajaan 😩
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Jannuuuuu🤗
Mevvvvvv 🤗
Finally u came to IF
We were waiting for u .
Did u get my owls which i send to wake u up🤣
Now I’m irritated 😠
(I wasn’t with anything else but if u mess with sajaan 😡)
Rashiiii🤗
Ohh yeah he is still anjaan 🤣Sajaan over not anjaan 🤣
What were u thinking 🤦🏻♀️😂
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Now I’m irritated 😠
(I wasn’t with anything else but if u mess with sajaan 😡)
🤣🤣
Calm down
Have thandaai 🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛