I saw the precap and honestly, my entire perception of Mishti changed. I still love mishaan but I don't love her the way I used to. This is getting ridiculous. They single handedly destroyed her. I'm not even angry, I'm just very disappointed 😪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I saw the precap and honestly, my entire perception of Mishti changed. I still love mishaan but I don't love her the way I used to. This is getting ridiculous. They single handedly destroyed her. I'm not even angry, I'm just very disappointed 😪
Originally posted by: 6SCBKFPAGAWMU4JH
I saw the precap and honestly, my entire perception of Mishti changed. I still love mishaan but I don't love her the way I used to. This is getting ridiculous. They single handedly destroyed her. I'm not even angry, I'm just very disappointed 😪

already Ruhaan looked so dull in the precap. Just imagine his condition in the coming episodesOriginally posted by: IPV3HMERHGCH7DMV
I saw the precap and honestly, my entire perception of Mishti changed. I still love mishaan but I don't love her the way I used to. This is getting ridiculous. They single handedly destroyed her. I'm not even angry, I'm just very disappointed 😪
Originally posted by: rapaka70
already Ruhaan looked so dull in the precap. Just imagine his condition in the coming episodes
What was precap?
Swati & Me - After posting the same stuff at same time

haan🤣
🤣