🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This show so far hasn't disappointed me. Let's see what holds for us in the future.
3 likes for janruv.
Anything for jaanvi 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Let's not expect originality ladies and enjoy the ride this is ITV after all😉
That is sad. But you are right, originality doesn’t bring ratings, as has been proven time and again.
Lol🤣🤣🤣
This show so far hasn't disappointed me. Let's see what holds for us in the future.
Ohh ok 👍
Originally posted by: DivzOnAir
Same!
I prefer no romantic entanglements for Jahnvi.
I didn’t hate Dhruv. My biggest problem was his cluelessness, but today I felt bad for him.
He wasn't clueless. He was tracking jhanvi thru his phone.
He wasn't clueless. He was tracking jhanvi thru his phone.
Yup
He did
I didn’t expect that move from him
Three cheers for Dhruv.
Hip hip hurray 🤣
*vanishes before everyone starts discussing*
Begaane revenge mein Dhruv deewana🤣