I want to eat these CV's ppl.. seriously either they have to show one couple properly
So much stretching the story to finest....
And they have to stop showing that same precap otherwise I will hit that person who does editing!!!!
😡😡😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want to eat these CV's ppl.. seriously either they have to show one couple properly
So much stretching the story to finest....
And they have to stop showing that same precap otherwise I will hit that person who does editing!!!!
😡😡😈
wonderful
🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Next month. 😆
Time for catch up on some sleep
@shrutii so le yaar
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Hi girls !! How are you all ?
Wow, we have AT for PreRish☺️ Ye kab hua!!
Ok, wanted to share good news. I told you na that I m featured in today's newspaper. Finally got the newspaper 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMsgZnhTfo/?igshid=1crjlhc2qc5o9
Sneha ..you are actually such a Sneha doll🤗
Many congratulations Sneha .God bless you .Keep shining always 🤗
shall soon read your works 🤗
Ab PRB ki acche se wedding bhi dikhana
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Hi girls !! How are you all ?
Wow, we have AT for PreRish☺️ Ye kab hua!!
Ok, wanted to share good news. I told you na that I m featured in today's newspaper. Finally got the newspaper 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMsgZnhTfo/?igshid=1crjlhc2qc5o9
Congratulations honey! You deserve this and so much more ❤️
Bajju wedding ne sabki Hawa hawai nikal di hai 🤣 keep slaying BOSS🥳
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Sneha ..you are actually such a Sneha doll🤗
Many congratulations Sneha .God bless you .Keep shining always 🤗
shall soon read your works 🤗
🤗 kitti pyari ho tum
🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Bajju wedding ne sabki Hawa hawai nikal di hai 🤣 keep slaying BOSS🥳