I think it's just an inside joke.. she said the same thing about Arjun on KwK
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think it's just an inside joke.. she said the same thing about Arjun on KwK
Originally posted by: hotchic2
We will miss plain looking girls, once the likes of Suhana, and popeye Shanaya will enter BW.
true that 😆
She's aging like her mom. Little girl face se seedha wrinkly creepy little girl.
I thought the same thing. Also is her skin breaking out? I know she’s going for that cute glowing happy look but something isn’t working here.
Tumhe kahe baat ki mirchi lag rahi hai, madam/sir?
I think people with dimples have krinkles at the corner of their eyes. It happens only when they laugh. She is cute.
"they say ...
she's a little much for me
she's a liability
she's a little much for me"
Umar ho gayi , Ranbir shaadi kar Ko 😀
She's aging like her mom. Little girl face se seedha wrinkly creepy little girl.
I think both Ranbir and Aloo consume alcohol together, no wonder why both of them are aging very bad🤪
Even though I like her but she clearly asked for this.There was no need to call him a liability on KWK.It was very rude of her to say so n Arjun rightly gave her back.
Originally posted by: HummingBird12
I think people with dimples have krinkles at the corner of their eyes. It happens only when they laugh. She is cute.
This may be true since Deepika has the same issue with crowfeet and wrinkles around her mouth! ...
Also, how do we search for celebs comments under pics?! .. I can never get the hold of it ... 😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc39qBrjeoL/?igsi=MW5wNGZsem9heGx3ag==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcXuEwwhgro/?igsi=MXh4YXp6MW1vYms1Mg==
Sara Arjun and Ishaan Khatter new advertisement - they look super cute https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW6XSSbq-pj/?igsh=eHhxcHZyc2wybWs5
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcTcv4FteMY/?igsi=MWNza29odm9jM2tyaw==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/arjun-kapoor-to-get-married-soon-anshula-kapoors-kaleera-landing-moment-says-so_235275
0