Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Assessment finish kya??😆
CV wants content 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Assessment finish kya??😆
CV wants content 😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
then seriously want after some time pls kill anu & i really dont him ruin in thiscseason as he is my fav in this season.
because for glyorifying someone they defo ruin anu .ekta knows on paper anu is a very weak character
Tu paani pile yaar .... take a break ..kaiko BP badhaying khudka..
Your Parth is earning mast bomb ... tu kaahe tension leying ...
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Guys that sindoor is anurag’s.
Until I see the episode I will not believe that it is not anurag’s.
I will not
I will not
Wahhh.. ur +vity 🤗
yes and previous AT was quick toothis AT got completed with in 9 hrs. what a record guys!😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
Her earrings are hilarious , even floor lamps are better 🤦
Inverted lampstand with antennas 😆
That too, with all the manhoosiyat around and the panauti pic! 😆this AT got completed with in 9 hrs. what a record guys!😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
CV wants content 😆
I will take Shilpa's content over rona dhona😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Assessment finish kya??😆
Nai 🙈 ruk Nai payi apne app ko 😂
Now doing it seriously 😞
If they kill anurag, I swear Moni I will kill you! Chup! Total chup!
Chal bhag yahan se.. concentrate😆