aaj dsri baar try pe pyar ara h 🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Parth post something, show me your thopda don't mind even if it's edited
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aaj dsri baar try pe pyar ara h 🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Parth post something, show me your thopda don't mind even if it's edited
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Sorry CV mujhe assessment submit Karna hai kal subha if at all finished I ll give gutter content 🤗😘
Awwww... Shilpa go finish your assessment. Yeh to chalta rahega. Best of Luck🤗
next to airOriginally posted by: abcdexyz
Aur kitna thin hoga 🤣
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Hi guys.
I’ve been staying away from here and from IG and IF because I can’t deal what this. So unfair that AnuPrw should end that in 2019 we are still being show blackmail marriages of older men and young women and that know DOES NOT WIN.
My heart is so sad. 😢 I just came to see if you guys are ok.
Not ok UKgirl. Need another Kleenex box
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
aaj dsri baar try pe pyar ara h 🤣
Mood ka maa behen huwa hain, ab shayad vuska edited app waale pics bhi acha lage
Kya bakwas chal raha h., 🥺
tuny pcha ni phli baar kab aya 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Mood ka maa behen huwa hain, ab shayad vuska edited app waale pics bhi acha lage
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Hi guys.
I’ve been staying away from here and from IG and IF because I can’t deal what this. So unfair that AnuPrw should end that in 2019 we are still being show blackmail marriages of older men and young women and that know DOES NOT WIN.
My heart is so sad. 😢 I just came to see if you guys are ok.
Aww 🤗 we’ve cried buckets already 😭💔🤔
We missed you, btw!
Karma is gonna hit them hard if they’re gonna show us that same pathetic crap.
I just hope anu doesn't leave pre
Last time Pre also didn't leave anu..... though she misunderstood him
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
tuny pcha ni phli baar kab aya 😆
Kab?