Ench, urgent baat hai, yahan wala Dabba check karna please 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Ench, urgent baat hai, yahan wala Dabba check karna please 🤔
Waiting for their new look..
Kuch jhalak mil jaye..🙏
They landed in Zurich na, and started shooting immediately. So maybe they are shooting in lucerne or interlaken.. Both are within a couple of hours drive from Zurich and very scenic. . Or maybe they're shooting in Zurich itself.
Jao dhaba bolo..😆
This is freaking HOT!!!!!! ☺️
Tu ne edit kyu maara..?
I zoomed it.... Two sets of bowl touching each other...
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Tu ne edit kyu maara..?
I told her to 😂
Now u also edit maara
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150638079?tid=5099636
It's breaking the rules
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
I zoomed it.... Two sets of bowl touching each other...
Sheesh you are 😂
God! Shilpaaaa😂😂😂Originally posted by: shilpa2323
I zoomed it.... Two sets of bowl touching each other...