RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

In today's episode also kunal behaved rudely with parul and abir just brushed it away 

I think abir knows that kunal is parul's son but not know entire truth 

I am just thinking about future track, when kunal will come to know that he is parul's son, he will really feel for her or get more rude with her 

Because seeing the characterisation of kunal, I think second option will get true 

Meenu and parul's relationship will surely be ruined in future as meenu just pretend In front of family that she treats parul as her sister coz seeing today's episode, I think she only wants parul to obey her and not just parul the entire family 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

In today's episode also kunal behaved rudely with parul and abir just brushed it away 

I am just thinking about future track, when kunal will come to know that he is parul's son, he will really feel for her or get more rude with her 

Because seeing the characterisation of kunal, I think second option will get true 

Meenu and parul's relationship will surely be ruined in future as meenu just pretend In front of family that she treats parul as her sister coz seeing today's episode, I think she only wants parul to obey her and not just parul the entire family 

This .even I think Abir knows something...that's why the over concern

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

This .even I think Abir knows something...that's why the over concern

Exactly 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Bold--😆

We are so confident about Kunal and his reactions naa...hehe...

Subh subh bolo yaar.I think after knowing the truth his behaviour towards Parul will change. Hopefully...

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Am I the only one who feels Abir does not know? But you girls may be right, cause whenever Kunal had been rude to masi Abir has stopped him.

But then again Abir would have been a little kid at the time of Kunal's birth 5-6 years. How could he know?

gah, so confusing

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Bold--😆

We are so confident about Kunal and his reactions naa...hehe...

Subh subh bolo yaar.I think after knowing the truth his behaviour towards Parul will change. Hopefully...

I really hope it happens, varna kunal Pura negative character ban jaayega 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

Am I the only one who feels Abir does not know? But you girls may be right, cause whenever Kunal had been rude to masi Abir has stopped him.

But then again Abir would have been a little kid at the time of Kunal's birth 5-6 years. How could he know?

gah, so confusing

Not the entire truth 

Just kunal is not his real bro 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

gah, so confusing

I am just guessing that when abir's father left he is shown to be 5 6 years old...and Kunal was not born or just born May be

At that time Abir would have definitely not understood. ...par as per Meenu Ben vo to neend me bhi hoshiyar hai...to Baad mein tubelight hui ho Abir Ko...hence he is searching his dad.. purely my guess

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

gah, so confusing

I might be crass here but 5-6 years old ko pata hota hai mumma pregnant hoti hai. whether he was born or not at the time.

or maybe there is another layer to the story

so mere according he should know that he is not real brother

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

gah, so confusing

You're not alone Mridhu. Even I feel Abir is unaware.