As I said earlier she is revealed all this means she planning something more creepy 🤢she is doing our kambal dhulai🤔Drikshit scene deke maar rahi he
OMG 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
As I said earlier she is revealed all this means she planning something more creepy 🤢she is doing our kambal dhulai🤔Drikshit scene deke maar rahi he
OMG 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
isliye preparing my self for up coming darma 🤣 nd also gona save all videos jo k in darma season meri help kre gai🤣
Same IG me ja kar sab romantic scene saved to protect my self during torture time
Omg this such a toxic relationship between fans and mukkta 🤣🤣
One great romantic scene=2-4 weeks torture 😲
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Sofna 📣 i m waiting for her veiws
I was just gonna ask sofu kaha hai 👀👀👀👀👀
Yah. I won't watch the episode. I still haven't watched the Saturday episode.
Originally posted by: 3ESXDMZA4IVWXZ6O
Yah. I won't watch the episode. I still haven't watched the Saturday episode.
I’ve only watched half 😂😂
I probs will 🤦🏻♀️ But fast forward and probs no repeat 🤔
Be ready 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I’ve only watched half 😂😂
I probs will 🤦🏻♀️ But fast forward and probs no repeat 🤔
🤣
sis 🤗 ab tu adaat c hogai hai aise jeene ki🤣 yesh me ready ho bcoz i dont want to expect nd i know aftwr then romance definitly bara darma coming soo better hum drikshit sence repeat mode mai 🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Same IG me ja kar sab romantic scene saved to protect my self during torture time
Omg this such a toxic relationship between fans and mukkta 🤣🤣
One great romantic scene=2-4 weeks torture 😲
girl is busy 🤔Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I was just gonna ask sofu kaha hai 👀👀👀👀👀