@kalank,
U had made awesome gifs yesterday on that! I mean Prerna, inspiration.
Great editing with close up angle.👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
@kalank,
U had made awesome gifs yesterday on that! I mean Prerna, inspiration.
Great editing with close up angle.👏
Originally posted by: saps.156
I would prefer a different song for PreRish however.
😆 can understand in all ways .
Lekin jab b i think of song for PB this is only one which I feel is best .jo passion ,love ek Nasha use to come in this song whenever played on them is irresistible
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I've been watching that scene since yesterday. He said it with so much of sexiness in his voice. ❤️
The tone was slightly mocking...but it's going to change.
more than mocking there was a lot of sexy intrigue in the voice, like I can't even ❤️

Originally posted by: saps.156
@kalank,
U had made awesome gifs yesterday on that! I mean Prerna, inspiration.
Great editing with close up angle.👏
aww thanks so much!!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The hotness is going to increase. 😆
Not good for our health 😆
That sexiness is ineffable.more than mocking there was a lot of sexy intrigue in the voice, like I can't even ❤️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
That sexiness is ineffable.
❤️
Think of RB's would be wife then. 😆Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Not good for our health 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I've been watching that scene since yesterday. He said it with so much of sexiness in his voice. ❤️
The tone was slightly mocking...but it's going to change.
Slightly???? it was completely mocking! And his mocking was for her finance, not her exactly I think.
Do I need to edit this?
@bold:
he will say that way again in near/far future I hope.
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Not good for our health 😆
tell me about it!☺️