I shall bear witness to that. 😆I wish I had written it somewhere, but hey I did PM you, so I have a witness😆 They haven't shown Bajaj much this week, not confident about the coming TRPS
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I shall bear witness to that. 😆I wish I had written it somewhere, but hey I did PM you, so I have a witness😆 They haven't shown Bajaj much this week, not confident about the coming TRPS
Pata nahin kya chahte hain yeh log. 😡Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
bajaj promo bhi toh pehele aya
sach meinkitna ajeeb hai yeh 😕
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I shall bear witness to that. 😆
😆
No 😡Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
sorry shrutiiiii rules are going to be broken 😈🤣
yaaas 😎
wohi toh. sunday ko shoot kiya and ab tak promo nahin aaya.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
bajaj promo bhi toh pehele aya
LMAO
Waise i am not confident about TRPS till PRB wedding. all thanks to this new subscription scheme. People now just keep Netflix and hotstar and etc than have cable / dish at home 🤔
mujhe lagta hai drag hoga Monday tak like komo promo precap precap precap pphir promo bana diya 🤣wohi toh. sunday ko shoot kiya and ab tak promo nahin aaya.