Actuall ep mai pata chale ga.. waking up in each other arms hayeIn sense 🤣Let's see now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Actuall ep mai pata chale ga.. waking up in each other arms hayeIn sense 🤣Let's see now
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I hope it works in our favour😆
Yeah let's see I guess mukta is talking about pooja torture 🤔
Ohh 🤣🤗We missed u last night we were homeless so we completed cc 🤣
I know
I saw in morning..u could hv shifted to EDT if AT got finished.
But finally CC over after long time🤣
Yeah let's see I guess mukta is talking about pooja torture 🤔
Chipkali in pooja🤢
yeah koi baat nai itna wait kiya or kar lein gy but 1 thing sure after this sence then again we have to wait 🤣 4 ep k baad 1 drikshit senceOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hey🤗Lol i m saved..only 1 nd half day to go i can control😆🤣
We missed u last night 🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
She better do..one of the member sent her nd Adhvik that link😂😂
Good hope she won't ruin it
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
yeah koi baat nai itna wait kiya or kar lein gy but 1 thing sure after this sence then again we have to wait 🤣 4 ep k baad 1 drikshit sence
We missed u last night 🤗
Yup she give their scene in breadcrumbs.. but it should be after eveeything sort out between them..its too early
she is waring black and golden dress 🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Chipkali in pooja🤢
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I know
I saw in morning..u could hv shifted to EDT if AT got finished.
But finally CC over after long time🤣
🤣That was noori's idea guys cc me aa jao 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
she is waring black and golden dress 🤣
Black to thik hai..suits her personality🤣but golden🤢