OMG
I can’t wait to see more later 😫❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OMG
I can’t wait to see more later 😫❤️
Originally posted by: pritash05
I know I just keep looking at these videos and pics uff mar dala
Yupp it is but still somewhere in mind we have that thought that he is married to lavazard 🤢
I know get a feeling it’s funny bathroom scene
Yupp it is but still somewhere in mind we have that thought that he is married to lavazard 🤢
Yes that’s why I wrote in my post not under our control she just gave lollipop to come drikshit fans to suck on lol
romantic sy zayda cute sence coming nd i hope raks drunk ni i hope so
buddy i wrote the same words
Yes feel like she will be naughty and push rakshit into the tub 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
romantic sy zayda cute sence coming nd i hope raks drunk ni i hope so
Ha noori it's so cute 😆But I don't think he is drunk I mean doesn't look like that
i hope soo although i m not expecting but only this i want no drunk gameHa noori it's so cute 😆But I don't think he is drunk I mean doesn't look like that
Ha noori it's so cute 😆But I don't think he is drunk I mean doesn't look like that
Yes he is not I think she must be playful and pushed him into the waters or accidentally they fell when drishti lost their balance
Her face expression looks weird as if she in lala land 😂😂